back to job listings
Assembly Technician – Part Time
DD DANNAR, LLC, is an Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) of a mobile, off-road energy platform that is the first in a new class of hybrid-electric work vehicles. We are looking for a part-time Assembly Technician to assist the assembly team in the fabrication, assembly and installation of the Mobile Power Station. (MPS).
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform these essential functions.
- Determine and select correct hardware.
- Read and interpret drawings.
- Adjusting parts for correct fit and modify when needed.
- Select appropriate tools as needed for each job.
- Construct the unit.
- Understanding of Lean Six Sigma (Yellow Belt required – can be obtained after offer)
- Use of hands tools
- Ability to read and understand drawings from Engineering Department
- Must be self-directed
- Be a productive part of a team
- Proven ability to meet deadlines successfully
- Less than 5%
Required education and experience:
- HS diploma or equivalent
- Must have a minimum certification of yellow belt in Six Sigma (can be obtained after offer of employment)
- Experience using hand tools
- Must have ability to make decisions on needed parts and adjustments
Preferred education and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Electrical experience
- Experience in manufacturing
Work authorization/security clearance requirements:
Authorized to work in United States.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
DANNAR is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.