back to job listings
Electrical Assembly Technician – Full Time
DD DANNAR, LLC, is an Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) of a mobile, off-road energy platform that is the first in a new class of hybrid-electric work vehicles. We are looking for am Electrical Assembly Technician to assist the assembly team in the fabrication, assembly and installation of the Mobile Power Station. (MPS).
This position is responsible for providing signal and power to all mechanical systems of the Mobile Power Station® in order for them to function.
- Assembling the vehicle sub systems; wiring, wire connections, mechanical fasteners, separate parts that assemble into a whole.
- Trouble shooting issues, reworking to fix the issue which will lead to procedure improvement.
- Improvisation, fabrication
- Tool stand down, maintenance
- Performs other related duties as necessary or assigned.
- Follow Honor Built Philosophy – Honor is how we approach all facets of our organization, as well as our community and customer partnerships.
- Proven ability to use hand tools (wrenches, sockets, hammer, screwdriver, etc); power tools (drills, drivers, grinders, pneumatics, etc); hydraulic tools (hose cutter, fitting press, etc); shop tools (jacks, jack stands, creepers, gantry, forklift, pallet jacks, etc); fabrication tools (TIG welder, MIG welder, plasma cutter, drill press, metal brake, compressor, arbor press, vise, bench grinders); electricians tools (wire strippers, various styles of wire crimps, soldering iron, minute pick set, wire cutters, Exacto knives, heat guns, etc)
- Able to diagnose systems and address issues
- Must be self-directed and able to work on own
- Must be able to be a participating team member and work collaboratively
Required education and experience:
- HS Diploma or equivalent
- Must have working knowledge of electrical theory, especially high voltage safety and awareness.
- Six Sigma Training – Yellow belt minimum
Preferred education and experience:
- Master’s Degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
- Knowledge and basic understanding of C/C++.
- Experience with Robotic Operating Systems (ROS)
- Familiar with High Voltage Systems
Work authorization/security clearance requirements:
Authorized to work in United States.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
DANNAR is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.