Manufacturing Technology and Operations Manager
DD DANNAR, LLC, is an Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) of a mobile, off-road energy platform that is the first in a new class of hybrid-electric work vehicles for governmental fleets.
We are looking for an experienced Manufacturing Technology and Operations Manager to develop and implement optimal, cost-effective manufacturing processes and methods in accordance with product specifications and quality standards; recommend and implement improvements to production processes, methods and controls; coordinate manufacturing launch for new or revised products.
Key Success Factors
- Evaluating manufacturing processes by designing and conducting research programs; applying knowledge of product design, fabrication, assembly, tooling, and materials; conferring with equipment vendors; soliciting observations from operators.
- Developing manufacturing processes by studying product requirements; researching, designing, modifying, and testing manufacturing methods and equipment; conferring with equipment vendors.
- Improving manufacturing efficiency by analyzing and planning work flow, space requirements, and equipment layout.
- Assuring product and process quality by designing testing methods; testing finished- product and process capabilities; establishing standards; confirming manufacturing processes.
- Providing manufacturing decision-making information by calculating production, labor, and material costs; reviewing production schedules; estimating future requirements.
- Preparing product and process reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Providing manufacturing engineering information by answering questions and requests.
- Maintaining product and company reputation by complying with government regulations.
- Keeping equipment operational by coordinating maintenance and repair services; following manufacturer’s instructions and established procedures; requesting special service.
- Maintaining product and process data base by writing computer programs; entering data.
- Completing design and development projects by training and guiding technicians.
- Maintaining professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering required
- 3+ years’ design and quality control experience in product manufacturing for heavy duty off road work vehicles
- Strong organizational, analytical and communication skills
- History of progressive responsibility a plus
- Proficient with Windows operating systems and Microsoft Office programs
- Experience with CAD programs a plus
DANNAR is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
DD DANNAR, LLC 4620 W. Bethel Ave., Ste. 1 Muncie, IN 47304 and San Clemente, CA and San Jose, CA 765-216-7191