back to job listings
Technical Product Engineering Manager
DD DANNAR, LLC is conducting a search for a Technical Product Engineering Manager job located in Muncie, IN. Reporting to the Vice President of Operations, you will be responsible for on-site engineering leadership over empowered circles of engineering teams in the areas of mechanical, electrical and battery focused engineers. Required will be fundamentally sound engineering knowledge allowing you to troubleshoot technical engineering issues tactically. In this agile work environment, program management and communication will be a must to achieve success with the engineering and manufacturing of families of products at various stages of the development lifecycle. The challenges that come with a company at this stage in their growth must not only be acceptable, but desired.
As the Technical Product Engineering Manager, your job duties will include:
- Leading the functional and technical initiatives associated with multiple families of engineered products
- Creating and communicating high-quality timing plans
- Identifying program risks early and developing and executing mitigation strategies
- Ensuring that all quality objectives are met for engineered products
- Troubleshooting engineering issues with fundamentally sound engineering concepts specific to product knowledge with technical baseline questioning and challenges
- Managing multiple programs and budgets simultaneously
- Leading the execution of strategies and tactics to achieve breakthrough technical objectives
- Resolving cross-functional issues by taking charge and making timely decisions based on facts while maintaining team stability by keeping the teams focused on priorities
You are the perfect person if you have a:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical and/or Electrical Engineering; Master’s Degree preferred
- Minimum of ten (10) years of experience inclusive of technical engineering of manufactured vehicles and program management responsibilities
- Exceptional communication skills
- Strong ability to prioritize engineering projects across multiple engineering disciplines for several product families
- Strong desire to innovate and be a part of something bigger than yourself
If you are interested in this Technical Product Engineering Manager job, please complete our General Job Inquiry form, noting this Job Title and following other notes. Once submitted, you will receive an email from our Human Resources Dept, providing a method for submitting your resume.
DANNAR is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.