Chief Financial Officer
DD DANNAR, LLC, is an Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) of an electric, off-road energy platform that is the first in a new class of electric work vehicles for governmental fleets.
Located in our offices in Muncie, Indiana, we are looking for a Chief Financial Officer with proven strategic and analytical experience to join our fast-growing company and help lead us into our next phase of growth. Our CFO will be a key member of our executive team, partnering with our Founder and CEO to set financial strategies and drive overall strategic direction.
The ideal candidate is interested in making a significant impact by building a trusted relationship with our team and by working to support DANNAR in delivering its business objectives. They will work with the leadership team to increase efficiency and drive continuous improvement within different functional areas of the company.
Exempt, Full Time
Key Success Factors
- The CFO will work to identify, design, and implement financial initiatives that will support the existing and developing needs of our organization, as well as potentially overseeing various departments.
- They will help drive decisions about pricing models, operational strategies, and performance metrics, as well as day-to-day operational activities such as forecasting, budgeting, reporting, management of funds and cash flow, and financial analysis.
- The CFO will serve as a spokesperson for DANNAR, with an emphasis in managing relationships with investors, banks, and other external constituents.
- Excel at bringing financial acumen and operational excellence into a growing company.
- Hands-on financial leader who utilizes proactive analysis and sound judgement to identify and execute appropriate accounting policies and procedures.
- Proven track record of managing financial operations across many markets, particularly manufacturing.
- The CFO has built infrastructure and systems that support the timely and accurate reporting of financial results, while partnering with company leadership to develop and drive recommendations for growth and best practices.
- 10+ years of experience as CFO/VP Finance of a fast growth company
- Demonstrated experience managing production costs and driving gross margin improvement
- 10+ years of experience with pricing development, profit analysis
- Proven track record of originating and closing equity and/or debt financing deals
- Experience working with international and domestic sales channels, both direct and distributors. understanding of the underlying costs and compensation structures for each
- Ability to develop KPIs and other metrics to run a business
- Experience overseeing manufacturing operations, including experience working with and negotiating agreements with contract manufacturers
- Ability to manage other functions such as procurement, human resources, legal/compliance, and facilities management
- Experience managing operations across multiple locations
- Successful implementation of ERP/CRM and other corporate wide systems
- Experience in M&A, including IPO experience
- MBA / CPA preferred
DANNAR is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.