Careers at DANNAR
Battery Systems Engineer
We are looking for a Battery Systems Engineer for our Muncie, IN facility. Reporting to the Technical Product Engineering Manager, you will be responsible for the engineering of the EV Battery System. Your understanding of the battery will be both technical as well as the mechanical body. You will have engineering level sign off on the battery pack, thus you will need to have a strong understanding of the inner workings of the battery. The batteries with which you work will be used as both stationary chargers as well as power source to the vehicle.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering; Master’s Degree preferred
- Minimum of seven (7) years of battery systems experience with a minimum of four (4) years in EV industry
High Voltage Electrical Systems Engineer
We are looking for a High Voltage Electrical Systems Engineer for our Muncie, IN facility. Reporting to the Technical Product Engineering Manager, you will be responsible for providing expertise in the area of high voltage for a Electric Vehicle that also acts as a storage unit and power supply. You will architect, design, and perform high-voltage integration on mobile work and resilient power systems.
- Baccalaureate degree in engineering or science (BS or BA), or higher, in curriculum/curricula that included instruction in the areas of electrical/electronic circuits, communication system principles, and power systems and networks.
Mechanical Assembly Technician
We are looking for a Mechanical Assembly Technician for our Muncie, IN facility. Reporting to the Technical Engineering Manager, you will be responsible to put all parts together on the Mobile Power Station ensuring all parts fit and work together, and make adjustments as needed.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Minimum certification of yellow belt in Six Sigma (how to obtain on full description)
- Experience using hand tools
- Must have ability to make decisions on needed parts and adjustments.
Industrial and Continuous Improvement Engineer
We are looking for an Industrial and Continuous Improvement Engineer. This position, located in Muncie, IN, will report to the Manager of Quality. You will be responsible for the overall performance improvement in Environment, Health, and Safety (EHS), Quality and Efficiency and Cost. Your excellent interpersonal and communication skills, along with a strong familiarity in performance, quality, safety and manufacturing will make you an excellent candidate for this position.
- BS/BA in Industrial Engineering, Manufacturing, or related
- 1+ years experience with manufacturing quality requirements, Control Plans, APQP, PPAP.
- 1+ years experience with quality management systems and process standards, including ISO9001 and ISO/TS16949 including process auditing.
- Lean/Six Sigma green belt.
- Experience implementing 5S production process.
- Experience with EHS compliance, self-assessment and improvement.
We are looking for a Quality Engineer. This position, located in Muncie, IN, will report to the Manager of Quality. You will support DANNAR by improving quality perforamcne and the customer satisfaction through quality process, product and service improvement. Your excellent interpersonal and communications skills, along with attention to details, abilty to multi-task and be self-directed will make you an excellent candidate for this position.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical, Manufacturing, or Industrial Engineering, or related field
- 1+ years experience in engineering role
- Familiarity with performance, quality, safety, and manufacturing
- Six Sigma certification (no lower than a green belt)
Technical Product Engineering Manager
We are looking for a Technical Product Engineering Manager job located in Muncie, IN. Reporting to the Vice President of Operations, you will be responsible for on-site engineering leadership over empowered circles of engineering teams in the areas of mechanical, electrical and battery focused engineers.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical and/or Electrical Engineering; Master’s Degree preferred
- Minimum of ten (10) years of experience inclusive of technical engineering of manufactured vehicles and program management responsibilities
Control Systems Engineer
We are looking for an experienced Control Systems Engineer capable of supporting control system architecture design and further advance, maintain and modify existing system controls.
- B.S. in related discipline such as Mechanical, Electrical or Aerospace Engineering. Master’s degree preferred.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in developing automotive or related embedded control systems.
Manufacturing Technology & Operations Manager
B.S. in related discipline such as Mechanical, Electrical or Aerospace Engineering. Master’s degree preferred.
Minimum 3 years’ experience in developing automotive or related embedded control systems.
Chief Financial Officer
Located in our offices in Muncie, Indiana, we are looking for a Chief Financial Officer with proven strategic and analytical experience to join our fast-growing company…
10+ years of experience as CFO/VP Finance of a fast growth company
Demonstrated experience managing production costs and driving gross margin improvement
10+ years of experience with pricing development, profit analysis
Senior Project Design Engineer
- B.S. in related discipline required
- Minimum 5 years’ experience automotive or heavy equipment machine engineering with production experience preferred
Supply Chain Coordinator
DANNAR is seeking an experienced Supply Chain Coordinator responsible for coordinating activities for all supply chain operations, including sourcing, procurement and supplier performance to ensure existing and new model purchasing goals…
- BS/BA or equivalent experience
- Minimum 2 – 4 yrs. experience in Project Management, Supply Chain, Production Control or Inventory Management in a manufacturing environment
Have a question or need help?
We understand that you may have more questions. For us to fully respond, we’ll have a few questions ourselves. Such as, what is the work task you want to accomplish or your energy needs? When you’re ready, we’re here to listen. In the meantime, perhaps these videos and articles can show how others are utilizing the DANNAR.
Announcing: Exciting New Location California...
Announcing: Exciting New Location California Mobility Center, Sacramento, CA We are excited to...