Careers at DANNAR
Battery Systems Engineer
We are looking for a Battery Systems Engineer job located in Muncie, IN. Reporting to the Technical Product Engineering Manager, you will be responsible for the engineering of the EV Battery System. Your understanding of the battery will be both technical as well as the mechanical body. You will have engineering level sign off on the battery pack, thus you will need to have a strong understanding of the inner workings of the battery. The batteries with which you work will be used as both stationary chargers as well as power source to the vehicle.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering; Master’s Degree preferred
- Minimum of seven (7) years of battery systems experience with a minimum of four (4) years in EV industry
Technical Product Engineering Manager
We are looking for a Technical Product Engineering Manager job located in Muncie, IN. Reporting to the Vice President of Operations, you will be responsible for on-site engineering leadership over empowered circles of engineering teams in the areas of mechanical, electrical and battery focused engineers.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical and/or Electrical Engineering; Master’s Degree preferred
- Minimum of ten (10) years of experience inclusive of technical engineering of manufactured vehicles and program management responsibilities
Manufacturing Technology & Operations Manager
B.S. in related discipline such as Mechanical, Electrical or Aerospace Engineering. Master’s degree preferred.
Minimum 3 years’ experience in developing automotive or related embedded control systems.
Chief Financial Officer
Located in our offices in Muncie, Indiana, we are looking for a Chief Financial Officer with proven strategic and analytical experience to join our fast-growing company…
10+ years of experience as CFO/VP Finance of a fast growth company
Demonstrated experience managing production costs and driving gross margin improvement
10+ years of experience with pricing development, profit analysis
Control Systems Engineer
We are looking for an experienced Control Systems Engineer capable of supporting control system architecture design and further advance, maintain and modify existing system controls.
- B.S. in related discipline such as Mechanical, Electrical or Aerospace Engineering. Master’s degree preferred.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in developing automotive or related embedded control systems.
Senior Project Design Engineer
- B.S. in related discipline required
- Minimum 5 years’ experience automotive or heavy equipment machine engineering with production experience preferred
Supply Chain Coordinator
DANNAR is seeking an experienced Supply Chain Coordinator responsible for coordinating activities for all supply chain operations, including sourcing, procurement and supplier performance to ensure existing and new model purchasing goals…
- BS/BA or equivalent experience
- Minimum 2 – 4 yrs. experience in Project Management, Supply Chain, Production Control or Inventory Management in a manufacturing environment
Lead Assembly Technician
We are looking for an experienced Assembly Technician with experience in fabrication, electrical installation, hydraulics or complex assemblies. Experience with heavy equipment construction vehicles or automotive industry experience preferred.
High School Diploma or GED, or on track to complete
Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
Have a question or need help?
We understand that you may have more questions. For us to fully respond, we’ll have a few questions ourselves. Such as, what is the work task you want to accomplish or your energy needs? When you’re ready, we’re here to listen. In the meantime, perhaps these videos and articles can show how others are utilizing the DANNAR.