back to job listings
Sales and Development Representative
DD DANNAR, LLC, is an Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) of a mobile, off-road energy platform that is the first in a new class of hybrid-electric work vehicles. We are looking for Sales and Development Representatives that will work remotely throughout the United States to sell and service accounts for our Mobile Power Station. (MPS). This position is to focus on managing accounts and obtaining new sales of the Mobile Power Station (MPS) through education, demonstration, and marketing. Responsibilities will be in growing sales, growing presence and recognition in the market, and growing partnerships.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform these essential functions.
- Builds and maintains a network of sources from which to identify new sales leads. Follow up on sales leads within region, qualify, pursue, present, and close the sale.
- Communicates with customers and leads to identify and understand their product or service needs; identifies and suggests products and services to meet those needs. Provide support to qualified leads and accounts.
- Build relationships/knowledge with core region-based industries, communities, utilities, and municipalities. Identify and meet with leaders, industry and technology influencers in DANNAR specific markets. Ensures customer satisfaction through ongoing communication and relationship management; resolves any issues that may arise post-sale.
- Trade show, public relations, marketing, request for proposal, contribution, participation, and representation.
- Develop, qualify, and assist with region based potential partners.
- Maintains detailed reports of sales activities including calls, orders, sales, lost business, and any customer or vendor relationship problems. Provides periodic territory sales forecasts.
- Follow Honor Built Philosophy – Honor is how we approach all facets of our organization, as well as our community and customer partnerships.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- 75% of time
Required education and experience:
- HS Diploma or equivalent and 5+ years of related experience required.
- 2+ years experience in sales preferably in off road or heavy equipment.
- Six Sigma Training – Yellow belt minimum
Preferred education and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Sales, Business, or related field
- Experience in direct sales of electric vehicles
- 5+ years of any sales experience with relevant education
- Time spent public speaking
Work authorization/security clearance requirements:
Authorized to work in the United States
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
DANNAR is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.