Key Features of DANNAR 300 and DANNAR 400 Mobile Power Stations
- Accommodates all CAT®, Bobcat® and John Deere® Attachments
- Delivers Reliable, Off-Grid Contingency Power
- Recharges Electric Vehicles (Level 2) and Tools
- Operates Remotely or from Climate-Controlled Cab
- Can Function Autonomously
- IP67 Submergible
- Capacity up to 100,000 lbs.
- Robust Telematics for Remote Troubleshooting
- Grabs & Lifts
- Pushes, Tows & Extracts
- Hauls & Dumps
- Plows & Treats
- Trenches & Digs
- Mows & Sweeps
- Grades & Clears
- Pumps & Saws
MPS on the Job Site
- Heavy Construction
- Heavy earth moving
- Light earth moving
- Paving and compacting
- Lifting and material handling
- Drilling & trenches
- Light equipment
- Ancillary equipment
See more of our revolutionary MPS in actionWatch more of the videos in our video library to see how our Mobile Power Station can meet all of your work needs.
Contact us today to learn how we can help you transform your fleet! A MPS expert is ready to contact you and answer any question you have.
Check Our Schedule
We are constantly doing live demonstrations and may be in your area. Look at our scheduled events for more information or to request a demo.
DD DANNAR, LLC 4620 W. Bethel Ave., Ste. 1 Muncie, IN 47304 and San Clemente, CA and San Jose, CA 765-216-7191